Vogue has over 80% of their readers being female and around 20% of them being male. While females are obviously reading much more than men, they still base their content on things that could potentially interest both genders, therefore gaining more attraction from a wider group of people. Over 86% of their readers are from the ages of 16 to 44 years old. This is extremely similar to my target audience as I stated that it was for younger adults to people in their forties. similar, 48% of the readers of vogue buy clothes or shoes at least twice a month. As I said before when discussing my target audience, I stated that I was aiming my magazine to people who were truly interested in fashion and enjoyed shopping which is precisely the crowd that Vogue is attracting as well. They do this through hosting some of the largest fashion shows, and have maximized their brand to such an extent that they do things such as produce tv commercials incorporating videography of certain fashion shoots that they have promoted. They have every social media account known to man but are especially persistent on Instagram where most of their target audience resides to get the most fashion and beauty advice. They have showcased hundreds of plethoras of cover shoots that exemplify different cultures and styles and age groups and genders and races.




Comments
Post a Comment